In 1974, the CARA complex consisted of one Little League field, Rivelli, and an adjacent field used for Farm League play.
In recent years the following fields have been added:
- Upgrade of Rivelli Field which is a regulation size little league field with dugouts, press box, fencing, and lights.
- Linscott Field is a regulation size Little league field with dugouts, press box, concession area, fencing, lights, practice area for T-ball, bullpen, batting cages, and parking.
- Beaudoin Park is a regulation youth softball field with fencing, lights, dugouts, press box, concession area, storage, batting cages, and parking.
- McGuire Field is a regulation size baseball field with fencing, dugouts, press box, concession area, storage, bleachers, regulation bullpens, batting cages, and parking.
- Morton Field is a regulation baseball field with fencing, dugouts, press box, bleachers for 1800 spectators, regulation bullpens, batting cages, and parking.
- The CARA Youth Memorial Field is a large multi-purpose field used for the Lacrosse programs, but has the capability of accommodating other sporting events such as Soccer, Rugby, Football, and others with fencing, and parking.
- The Kennebec Valley Horseshoe Pitcher's Complex, also known as the Hewett-Bisbee Courts, is a fenced professional horseshoe area with twenty courts, paved walkways, cement pads, storage, concession area, lights, picnic area, bleachers, and parking.
- The Capitol Area Soccer Club Fields are three Olympic size soccer fields built over a three year period with fencing, parking, irrigation, lighting, concession area, storage, and bleachers.
- The Patriot Field, constructed in 2002, is a regulation size youth softball field, with fencing, dugouts, storage, bleachers, and parking.
- The John Bridge Basketball Courts are two full size basketball courts completely enclosed with fencing and parking. The site also contains a small softball practice field.
For more details, take a look at our facility maps below.
- Page One- An overview of the CARA complex
- Page Two - Detailing the areas around the Kennebec Savings Bank Field, Lipman Field, McGee Stiman Field, and the City Athletic Fields
- Page Three - Detailing the areas around the Patriot Softball Field, the Bisbee Horseshoe Pits, the McGuire and Morton Baseball Fields
- Page Four - Detailing the areas around the Rivelli, Linscott, and Minuteman Fields